Plan a Function or Event with Arrana
Discover a space where elegance meets revelry and intimate moments mingle with shared celebration. Where fine food and warm service promise a memorable setting for your occasion. Welcome to where grower and chef work hand in glove, surprise meets warmth and flair meets discipline. Serving honest magic, rough charm and memorable food.
To plan your function at Arrana, please view the below information on our available event spaces and menus.
Arrana is the perfect setting for hosting your special occasions. Whether it’s your birthday, corporate event, hens, or wedding, celebrate with your loved ones in a picturesque ambiance. Raise a toast with a glass of champagne in hand to the memories being made.
Arrana is available for exclusive use for groups of minimum 30 and up to 45 guests. Perfect for large birthdays, celebrations and corporate events.
Speak to our team, who will work with you to create a memorable event, every time.
Kindly fill out the enquiry form below and one of our event planners will contact you shortly.
Terms and Conditions
- For safety reasons and the comfort and convenience of our guests, we are unable to cater for children under 12 years of age and do not offer a children’s menu. When making your reservation, we ask that you please respect our policy.
- We are closed on Public Holidays, including Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Please inform us of all dietary intolerances or allergies by listing them under the “dietary requirements” column when making your reservation. We will endeavor to tailor a menu specific to your needs. These dietary requirements must be advised in advance and cannot be accommodated on the day without prior notice.
- Our dress code is smart casual. Gentlemen, we ask that you come dressed in dress shorts or trousers and appropriate footwear.
- We accept reservations for bookings up to 8 (eight) persons online. For larger groups, please call us at 47515159.
- For bookings up to 6 (six) persons, a credit card is required to secure your reservation.
- Cancellation fees per person of $50 (lunch) or $100 (dinner) will apply if your reservation is changed or cancelled within 48 hours of the arrival time or if you, or any of your guests fail to show.
- For bookings over 6 (six) persons, a deposit is required.
- Sunday reservations are available for special events and larger functions. A 10% surcharge is applied and prior arrangement is essential. Please phone the restaurant if you are interested in making a reservation for a Sunday.
- BLUE MOUNTAINS THEATRE EARLYBIRD SITTINGS: We are now taking early session bookings for Friday & Saturday nights for guests attending a show across the road at the Blue Mountains Theatre (Springwood Community Hub). These sessions are available at 5.30pm and 5.45pm and tables need to be vacated by 7.45pm. Please indicate you are attending a show in the “comments” section when making your reservation. Please contact us on 4751 5159 if you need further information regarding this.