Arrana will be closed from Sunday, 24th December 2023 and will re-open Wednesday, 17th January 2024.
Reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance.
Dinner: We offer a 4-course and a 7-course degustation style menu for dinner for all guests.
Wednesday and Thursday nights – we offer a Deluxe Maugra (seafood) Platter for $85.00pp as an alternative to the two degustation menus. Please note, minimum for the platter is two people and selection cannot be changed on the night.
Our menu often features raw ingredients, however with advance notice, guests are able to swap with dishes from our plant-forward tasting menu.
Arrana is a restaurant where the focus is on adults. For safety reasons and the comfort and convenience of our guests, we are unable to cater for any child under 12 years of age and do not offer a children’s menu. When making your reservation, we ask that you please respect our policy
At Arrana, we want our guests to enjoy the experience at a relaxed pace, so you will not have another table booked after yours (the exception to this being 5.30pm or 5.45pm bookings which are offered to guests attending a show at the theatre across the road. These tables need to be vacated by 7.45pm)
Lunch: The 4-course menu and the 7-course menu is available, along with a “lunch express” consisting of 2 courses and a glass of wine, beer or soft drink.
Sundays are available for private functions (minimum 10 pax) and incur a 10% surcharge.
Please see our full terms and conditions for all information regarding our cancellation policy.
Fridays and Saturdays:
11.30 am – 4.00 pm (last booking 1.30 pm)
Wednesdays and Thursdays:
6.00 pm – 10.00 pm (last booking 7.30 pm)
Fridays and Saturdays:
5.30 pm – 11.00 pm (last booking 8.15 pm)
We accept reservations for bookings up to 8 (eight) persons online. For larger groups, please call us at 47515159.
Make a Reservation
Terms and Conditions
- Arrana is a restaurant where the focus is on adults. For safety reasons and the comfort and convenience of our guests, we are unable to cater for any child under 12 years of age and do not offer a children’s menu. When making your reservation, we ask that you please respect our policy.
- Please inform us of ALL dietary intolerances or allergies by listing them under the “comments and dietaries” column when making your reservation. We will endeavor to tailor a menu specific to your needs. These dietary requirements must be advised in advance and cannot be accommodated on the day without prior notice.
- BOOKINGS FOR 5.30pm AND 5.45pm – THESE TABLES NEED TO BE VACATED BY 7.45pm. These are offered for guests attending a show across the road at the Blue Mountains Theatre (Springwood Community Hub). Please indicate you are attending a show in the “comments” section when making your reservation. You are welcome to book at 5.30pm/5.45pm even if you are not attending a show, however please be aware that the table will still need to be vacated by 7.45pm.
- Our dress code is smart casual. Gentlemen, we ask that you come dressed in dress shorts or trousers and appropriate footwear.
- We accept reservations for bookings up to 8 (eight) persons online. For larger groups, please call us at 47515159.
- For bookings up to 6 (six) persons, a credit card is required to secure your reservation.
- For bookings over 6 (six) persons, a deposit is required.
- Cancellation fees per person of $50 (lunch) or $100 (dinner) will apply if your reservation is changed or cancelled within 48 hours of the arrival time or if you, or any of your guests fail to show.
- Sunday reservations are available for special events and larger functions (minimum 10 pax). A 10% surcharge is applied and prior arrangement is essential. Please phone the restaurant if you are interested in making a reservation for a Sunday.
- We are closed on Public Holidays, including Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Easter, and do not open on New Years Eve.